Friday, March 13, 2009

Ask The Batman...(back by popular demand!)

Dear Batman,

Recently, at work, I've been constantly harassed by a superior. He is always berating me with his smug "holier-than-thou" attitude; it just makes me sick! I feel that if I fight back, it may have harsh consequences for my career. How can I face another day with this guy breathing down my neck? I feel like I should just quit and move on, but in this economy there is no guarantee I could even find another job. What should I do?

Signed,

Harassed and Un-happy


Harassed,

When faced with a stronger opponent, a solid plan of attack is the key. Think through all the ins and outs and prepare zealously. Have back-up plans. Know their weaknesses. Backing down will get you nowhere, so fight back and fight to win. In a situation like this, only a complete victory will do. You must make sure your opponent knows he has been beaten and humiliated. Use all of your surroundings to your advantage, and when all else fails...



...a punch to the face works wonders.

Sincerely,
The Batman

No comments: