Wednesday, August 12, 2009

News Bits

Iron Man 2:

Concept art of War Machine from Iron Man 2! So cool!

Confirmed on Kieron Gillen's own blog, he will be writing a S.W.O.R.D. ongoing for Marvel Comics, starring both Agent Brand and Beast. I thought this was a cool concept when it was established by Joss Whedon during his awesome run on Astonishing X-men. I also want to see more interaction between Brand and Beast. Should be pretty sweet, and being "the boundary between the two great spheres of the Marvel Universe," as Gillen puts it, maybe we'll get to see some special guest stars...(*cough* *cough* Beta Ray Bill *cough*) Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

ChargingStar said...

Oh that's so awesome! I can't wait to check this book out. I love S.W.O.R.D., Agent Brand, and Beast. So this should be super entertaining. And Beta Ray Bill I'm sure will make an appearance!