Thursday, January 7, 2010

Excuses, excuses...

So far the New Year is not looking promising for the Beta Ray Blog. Came back from a trip back east to see the family for the holidays, and returned to NO comics. Then the hard drive on my main machine turned itself into a poorly shaped hockey puck. So, no comic reviews for the foreseeable future. Once I get some comics in hand, I'll do a big multi-title story arc review of the past few months, as there have been some interesting events leading up to the coming Seige, as well as my enjoyment of Gotham City Sirens for the most part.

So there will be reviews and content in the future, but right now all I can offer you is empty promises and excuses, so take that as you will. In the meantime, look at this cool picture of the Spider-man lamp I got for my birthday:Cool.

3 comments:

ChargingStar said...

I say thee nay!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lomein said...

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!