Monday, May 4, 2009

Hot Links - May

I saw Wolverine. It wasn't great by any means, especially in this post Iron Man and The Dark Knight world we currently live in. Mark Engblom over at Comic Coverage keeps it in perspective with his review. I tend to agree, let's not go off the deep end slamming this movie. I would add that the story does fall apart at the end, which does not work for me.

One of my biggest problems with the movie was the treatment they gave Deadpool. (Am I right, DP fans?) Check out the pic someone made of what could have been. Oh, how sweet it is!

What is this? My guess is someone asked Frank Frazetta to draw Starro, and he had only a passing idea of who Starro is...

What?...

First, Herc takes over Hulk's book, now this? Where does it end? Maybe with The Amazing, Incredible, Fantastic, Immortal Spider-Four-Thorcules Fist? It might be cool, and it is being written by Fred Van Lente AND Greg Pak, so it's got that going for it.

The new artist for Thunderbolts, starting with issue #133, is Miguel Sepulvida. Newsarama has a preview, and it looks super sweet so far.

Star Trek on Friday!

No comments: