Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back to the Future: 2099 Returns!

If you don't remember Marvel's 2099 universe from the early 90's, that is ok. I remember liking Spider-Man and Punisher 2099, and there were some cool ideas, but X-Men and some of the other titles (Ravage 2099, anyone?) kinda sucked. This article on Newsrama interviews the creator of the upcoming Timestorm 2099 mini-series. I have to admit, I am kind of excited about this.


So, remember how Obama appearing in The Amazing Spider-Man #583 (now in its fourth printing!) caused that book to be huge and sell out and cause all kinds of problems? Nobody even mentioned the fact that Obama appears in Thunderbolts #128! And I have a copy of the first printing!! I'll gladly sell it for the low, low one time collector's price of $49.99 to anyone who wants it!
You tell 'em, Ant-Man!

No comments: